Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reminders…

Today as I was absently staring out my patio door (as I often do!), I watched the umbrella on my patio table blow wildly in the wind.

IMG_0780

And I couldn’t help but notice that my mosquito coil holder (the orange circle at the base of the pole) did not move ( it’s quite light so I expected it to slide all over the table). Seeing that reminded me of the song “ I will not be shaken” and I was gently reminded (yet again) that we should not allow the conditions in our lives or of the world, to move us or shift us from our focus on Christ. Let the wind blow all around us cause “WE WILL NOT BE SHAKEN, WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!"

Just a thought that I wanted to share.

Have a great day!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!