Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunshiny days are here again!!!

Summer is on it's way!! After our cloudy, rainy week last week it sure is good to see Mr. Sun again! We had a lot of nice weather last weekend so here's a couple of pictures to show you what we did!




The kids and I also went for a walk yesterday to watch my brother's baseball game. We only caught the last little bit, but it was a fun walk for us. I think we will probably walk to Arielle's baseball tonight as well.
  Also this weekend I sent letters to my 'boys' again. I was actually a week later than usual, so I made sure to have them in the mail by Friday. I'm still waiting for letters from my other two boys (Niyomugabo sent me 1 already!). I check my mailbox every day hoping for something!

Psalm 71:14 "But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more."

Are you hoping for a letter as well? How long has it been since you last received one?



Have a blessed day!!

* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!