Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fabulous Fours?

   Today I need to vent a little, So please bear with me.

Lately, I have been having some trouble with my four year old. She has that terrible-two attitude but more extreme. I thought that with her being four, we would be past some of her busy stages of life but they are only beginning again it seems. Every day, my biggest struggle with myself is keeping my frustration under control. She just does so many odd things! Things that don’t make any sense. She knows better, so why does she do them? I just don’t understand her right now, and that’s what frustrates me the most I think. I have to keep reminding myself that she’s testing the boundaries and she’s also learning a lot in this stage that were going through. So, as her mom, I need to try to be more understanding and hang on to every ounce of patience I have left! That’s what I will continue to do. I will also continue to thank God for blessing me with her, even when we go through these difficult times.

On the other hand when she is behaving, she is a very sweet girl who loves her brother so much and does a lot for him. She is also a big help around the house for me and she can be very kind. I would love for those days to happen more than the other days. So, I just need to keep those days in mind when I’m having a rough day with her.

But if anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears! I would love to know if you went through this and what worked for you. 

Have a great day!!

*Andrea*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!