Monday, June 20, 2011

A Fun Summer Weekend…

We had a couple of things that we did this past weekend. First, Arielle had a baseball ‘jamboree’ on Friday, where they played a baseball game and also they did some different tests (?) to see who could throw the farthest, bat the farthest, run the fastest, etc. Afterwards, all of the kids received medals and t-shirts. It was a really fun time for her.

IMG_0907

IMG_0909

IMG_0919

Also, on Saturday, there was a fair in a town nearby that we went to. It was a lot of fun. There was a little of everything…

IMG_0949                                              Clowns on Stilts…

IMG_0955                                               Face Painting…

IMG_0957                                                  

IMG_0920                                              Stick on tattoos…

IMG_0938                                              Crafts for the kids…

IMG_0942

IMG_0948                                                      Musicians playing on the street corners…

And of course, we can’t forget…

IMG_0927                                      THE PETTING ZOO!!!!!  That was the favourite part for both of my kids. They really enjoyed seeing the different animals. (There was a whole lot more to see and do, I just thought I’d share with you what I had taken pictures of).

IMG_0924

IMG_0926

IMG_0922

IMG_0933

IMG_0936

IMG_0932

IMG_0934

IMG_0952

Daddy and Gabriel hanging out waiting for Arielle to get her face painted.

And, I would love to show you a picture of me doing something at the fair, however, I’m behind the camera so you’ll just have to imagine me in one of the pictures.

But here’s one of me at home after the fair…

IMG_0966

Taken by my little photographer in training.

I hope you enjoyed the little stroll through my weekend. How was yours? Did you have some excitement as well? I would love to hear about it.

 

I hope you have a wonderful day!

*Andrea*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!