Monday, April 11, 2011

Friendships

    Friends are great! I really enjoy having women in my life that I can talk to and who really care about what I say. I like knowing that I can trust them with my secrets and my troubles. My favourite thing about my friends is "GIRL TIME"! You know what I'm talking about. The "Lets get together and be silly" times or the "I really need a shoulder to cry on" times or the times in between where you just want to hang out and not even talk that much. Girl time is so great cause It's time that you share with other "Girls" who deep down inside probably have the same insecurities and fears as you do. To some It's one of the few times in life where you can really be yourself. It's really awesome when you have a bunch of ladies who can all get together and who blend well together. Women who encourage you and who you can learn from and they from you. It's also really great when you have the same faith and you can grow together. It's very important that you have trusting relationships with people of the same gender. People that are there for you, to talk to, to pray for you, and who are just a phone call away if ever you need something.

Friendships are one of the special gifts in life.  


Have you talked to a friend lately?



  * Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!