Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Excitement From My Mailbox!

  My mailbox sure has been exciting lately. I have been receiving mail from Compassion Canada on a regular basis. So, yesterday when I checked the mail, I was excited to receive an updated picture of Nsengimana.

     Top.BMP

He looks so grown up, doesn’t he?

He is now in grade 10 and his favourite activities are running, soccer and volleyball. He also attends youth group and camp regularly. He lives with his mother, where his duties include carrying water, washing clothes and cleaning.

Did You Know?

- Letters to your sponsored child have an incredible impact on his/her life

- Notes of encouragement are often a sponsored child’s most cherished possessions

 

Have you written lately?

*Andrea*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!