Friday, April 8, 2011

Perspectives

   Last night when I was reading the bible verse in my day planner, it really made me think. Again? I know! This happens way too often!
The verse was 1 Peter 1:3 "All praise to God, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation."

The write up that went with the verse was: " Life is hard; then you die. That's one perspective. Here's another: Life is membership in a forever family." I don't know about you, but I prefer the second perspective. How often in our lives have we been told the first one though? Why do we focus on how hard life is when we could be focusing on how much fun and freedom we can have living for God? If we are doing it all for him, life has meaning. If were just doing it for ourselves, it's worthless. As long as I live for him, I can have great expectations for my life and my future.

My perspective from now on will be " Life is membership in a forever family."

Are you part of the family? If not, I would love for you to join.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at:  candle_andrea@hotmail.com

* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!