Thursday, April 21, 2011

This Week...


   What a great week it's been! Monday was nothing special, just an ordinary day in my household. Tuesday we took advantage of the great weather and spent some time outside.




I was also able to get a lot of baking done on Tuesday, even with babysitting my niece! I made 2 kinds of cookies, 2 loaves of lemon loaf and rice krispie squares. It sure is nice having some goodies in the house again! It's been a while since I did any major baking.
   On Wednesday, Arielle and I went on a girls morning out. We just went into town to do some shopping. We spent an hour and a half and the local thrift store! I really enjoy shopping there because it's amazing what you can find there for very little money. I bought a pair of Calvin Klein cord pants that look brand new for $2.00! That is not a typo. I was very excited! I also found some other things for me and Arielle found a couple shirts. She was hoping to find a dress, but they didn't have a good selection for any kids stuff yesterday. That's OK, better luck next time. After our thrift store shopping we went to the discount book store in town. I was very excited to find an activity book with a thin Spanish insert in the back! It was great! It's a thin book with Jesus stories all in Spanish! Alejandro is gonna love it! I looked for things for Niyomugabo and Nsengimana but all I found were bookmarks. I'll keep checking though, hopefully next time I'll find something.  
    Today I have a houseful of kids again, so it's gonna be a busy one. I have to get to the grocery store yet today (prob  this evening) and get the groceries that I'll need for this wonderful Easter weekend. But now, I have babies waking up from their morning naps and broccoli & cheese muffins to make, so I should probably go for now.

Romans 5:8 " But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


Happy Easter!



* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!