Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Party Time!

    Wow, what a weekend! It was a really great one, but very busy! We had friends from B.C. come out so we were able to spend some time with them and we had a couple of birthday celebrations for my daughter. On Saturday, Tim and I took Arielle to Build-A-Bear Workshop for her birthday gift from us. She had a really good time and chose a very cute lamb. Afterward, we took her out for lunch and then we came home. On Sunday, I took her and 2 friends to the movie theatre to see the movie "Tangled" in 3D. That was a lot of fun! After the movie, we went to Mc Donald's for supper.



 The girls had a lot of fun and it was great for me because I didn't have to do it all in my house! Until now, all of her friend parties have been in my house, which is fine but last year we had 10 girls! That is a few too many to try to keep busy and to clean up after. So I thought this year we would do something different. We all really enjoyed it.
 The parties are not over yet! We have my family coming over tonite and my husbands over tomorrow nite. I really enjoy celebrating her birthday, but I am also glad when the parties are over.

I wonder how Alejandro will celebrate his birthday? What kinds of things do they do? I know he will have a party because Compassion has a birthday party for each sponsored child. That's a thought that brings me joy, because every child deserves a birthday party.

How does your sponsored child celebrate his/her birthday?




* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!