Monday, July 18, 2011

Changing…and Learning

   I guess some of you might be wondering where I’ve been lately. I have not been posting as much and when I do write, it’s not about my life or the work that Christ is doing in it. You see, I have been learning a lot lately and I’m just not sure how to put it all into words. I’m in the middle of a study with some other women and we’re studying the book “Lord, teach me to pray in 28 days.” This has been a challenging book for me. “How have I been challenged?” you ask, I don’t know. “What have I learnt?” I don’t know that either. I honestly can’t say. Not because I don’t want to, but because I don’t have the words. I am a person who needs time to absorb knowledge and with this busy summer so far, I have not yet given myself the time to let it all sink in. There is one thing that I know for sure though,

I feel different.

Maybe it’s the holy spirit moving in me and changing me?

I hope so.

I’m sooo ready for change.

But, like everything else, I will only know for sure after it’s happened. I can’t tell when the change is happening, I can only tell later on when my reactions and feelings change and are different than before. When I don’t react the way I did ‘before’. When people can see that I’m a follower of Christ just by my actions. That’s the kind of person that I want to be, and that’s what I’m striving for. So, I will continue to learn and study and read. To strengthen my relationship with the only one who really matters, the only one who can save my soul, the only one who gave up his son to save me when I was not worth saving. HE is the one that I want to be closer to.

 

How have you grown in your relationship with Christ lately?

 

* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!