Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It’s time to write again!

Well, It’s writing day again! I really love writing to ‘my boys’ and I have so much to say this time. I could probably write my next 3 letters to them with the thoughts that I have floating around my brain. I’m so thankful that the Canada post mail strike didn’t last too long. I don’t want ‘my boys’ to wonder why they have had to wait longer than usual to receive a letter from us. I did email some, but I prefer to hand write my letters. My hand writing could be neater, so it’s good practice for me when I hand write the letters and not just type them.

I can’t wait to tell them about the fair that we went to, Canada day, and the fair that we are going to this weekend. Summer time is so busy that it’s so easy to come up with writing ideas. I have also been taking lots of pictures. Now, I just need to develop them so that I can send some with my letters.

If it’s time to send a letter again for you and you don’t know what to write, go through your pictures, choose some favourites and write something for each picture. I’ve heard that they love to receive pictures.You don’t have to write a big long letter, just a note and picture is fine, they just need to have some kind of communication from you. And if the saying is true that “a picture says a thousand words” you should have lots to say.

I wonder what they will say when they see these pictures:

            IMG_0927

 

  IMG_0923 

               IMG_0942

That’s just a sneak peek of what I’m sending to my sponsored boys.

What are you sending?

*Andrea*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!