Tuesday, July 12, 2011

‘Fun Days’ of Summer

   This week were supposed to get really nice weather again, so I probably wont post much.

This past weekend we had ‘Fun Days’ in my town. There was all kinds of things to keep you busy. Friday evening was community slo-pitch, and a wiener roast after. Saturday was a free pancake breakfast, a slo-pitch tournament all day, bouncers for the kids, face painting, petting zoo, a flea market, a silent auction, evening entertainment, and so much more. It was a busy place to be!

In the morning, we went as a family for breakfast and then my husband went to go help a friend of his, so it was just me and the kids. I took them to the ‘Fun Days’ for lunch and we stayed for a few hours. It was very hot, and they needed naps so we came home and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Here are some pictures from our weekend:

We ate a lot of freezies,

IMG_1037

and cotton candy,

IMG_1048

IMG_1052

got our faces painted,

IMG_1056

and tried to find shade where ever we could!

IMG_1044

It was a really great day! I love summer festivals, how about you? Have you been to one lately?

*Andrea*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!