Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday!!

  Well, the weekend is finally here! I hope that we continue to have nice weather. I'm also hoping that I'll get over this cold soon. I've had it for a week now and It's not getting any better yet. But, it is the season so I'll continue to do what I can to get rid of it.
   This week has gone by way too fast. I feel like it should be Wednesday but I'm also glad that it's Friday. Tomorrow, I have a girls day planned with my daughter and my friend and her daughter. We are just going to go out and do a bit of shopping maybe, just spend time with our girls. Lately it seems that Arielle needs a bit more time with her mom, so I think it will be good for both of us to spend some quality time together.
   I haven't posted much this week because my head cold hasn't let me think. Maybe that's God's way of telling me it's time to slow down, he wants me to spend some time and 'rest' in him.....


Have a great weekend!

* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!