Friday, March 4, 2011

Thoughts From The Week...

    Wow, is it Friday already? This week has gone so fast! It has been another busy week for me. This has been another week where I've been doing alot of babysitting (which is great) but it sure keeps me busy! Also, my son got pink eye on Tuesday so he wasn't very happy for a couple of days. He seems to be alot better today which I am very thankful for. Arielle (my daughter) is finally over her pink eye but woke up yesterday morning with a "cough" so she says. I don't think it will turn out to be anything. 
    I did get my Easter package sent out to my sponsor boys. I sent it Monday afternoon, I was hoping to have it out first thing in the morning on Monday but we just didn't get going fast enough. That's OK though. I'm sure they will get it close to Easter even if they don't get it before.
   If anyone is looking for a store where they can find some neat stuff to send their sponsor kids, try Dollars Discount. I had not been in that store in a long time then other day I stopped in there to get something and I just took a minute to skim and see what I would find. They have so many neat things in there! My daughter wanted one of almost everything! I can't wait to have a bunch of time to really spend shopping in there without kids.
    Mornings at my house are pretty crazy. As soon as my kids hear me awake they are up and about as well. So to have a little bit of quiet time in the morning often does NOT happen. All I would like to have is 30 min, just enough time to wake up and do my morning devotions. In a 15 hour day I really don't think it's too much to ask. So I was talking to a friend of mine about this the other day and she told me what she used to do when her kids were little. She would have an alarm clock in their room and they were not allowed to come out until a certain time. I think this is a fantastic idea! So the next time I have some free time I'm going to go pick up an alarm clock and try this out. I'll let you know how it works.
    
I hope you have a great weekend!

God Bless!

* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!