Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello Pink!

 There has been a lot of 'pink' happening at my house lately. First, my kids both got pink eye, then last week I decided to give my daughter a pink streak in her hair. She was really excited!



I know she doesn't look it but she really does like her pink hair.

Then on Thursday my 11 month old niece got pink eye, from my house of course! And to top it all off, yesterday she decided to be so generous and pass it onto me. So, I still have my head cold and pink eye as well! I think it's time for 'pink' to go. It's overstayed it's welcome at my place! The pink hair can stay but any pink infections have got to leave! 

On another note, everything else has been same old same old. Nothing too exciting. I'm very glad that the snow is melting! Me and my daughter took the dog for a walk yesterday evening. Well, we tried to walk the dog but she was so excited she walked us! Anyway, it was a nice evening for a walk and we had a good time.

I hope your all enjoying the nice weather! Have a great day!
 

* Andrea *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!